Lightning® Power and Data on IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet:
– PoE + Adapter with Lightning® cable;
– Fits into a 60 mm deep EU wall box or US single gang wall box;
– Cable length can be adjusted;
– Dual USB-C ports: A for Power + B for Data or Power only;
– 30 cm USB-C to Lightning cable included;
– 150 and 250 cm lengths available;
– Provides Power Delivery Profiles: 5 volt, 9 volt, 12 volt, 15 volt, and 20 volt;
– Compatible with iPad (Pro, Air, Mini, or 10.2);
– Microsoft Surface Go, Samsung Tab A/S and more;
– Requires PoE+ or IEEE 802.3at power;
– Developed in cooperation between PoE Texas and smart things;
– PoE Texas patents pending.
The PoE + Adapter with Lightning® cable is Ideal for wall-mounted tablets or devices, schedulers, Zoom Room, Gotomeeting, Webex, Skype and other video conferencing POS stations and kiosks.
Uplink Port Port USB-C: IEEE 802.3af and at full duplex data rate
Port USB-C Power: Role swappable, USB 2.0, USB-C PD 3.0 up to 25 watts 95 Mbps LED Indicator: Negotiated power status
Operating Temperature: -10°C – 60°C
Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% (Non-condensing)
PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af/at/ (PSE)
PoE Line Pair: 1/2/3/4/5(+) or 3/6/7/8 (-)
USB-C PD Profiles: 5v 2.6 A, 9 v 1.78 A, 12 v 1.34A, 15 v 1.37 A, 20 v 1.15 A
Weight: 60g (2.4 oz.)
Cable Lengths: 0.3 m included in the box; 1.5 m or 2.5 m available
Compatible to smart things sDock Fix wall mount series with any IEEE 802.3af/at PoE switch or injector. Supports all Lightning iPads
NOTE: not compatible to sDock series
Do not use Mfi Lightning cables, as Mfi currently does not allow power + data on USB-C.
CE, FCC, RoHS.
Scope of delivery:
sCharge PoE FIT
Adapter cable USB-C -> Lightning 30cm
57 x 44 x 35 mm (HxWxD)
80 g (incl. adapter cable and packaging)
Completely made of cardboard
Made in China.